Scheduled appointment times are recommended. Call us for an appointment:
Our Office Hours are:
Monday – 8:00am-6:00pm
Tuesday – 8:00am-6:00pm
Wednesday – 8:00am-6:00pm
Thursday – 8:00am-7:00pm
Friday – 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am-2:00pm
Sunday – Closed
Emergencies/ Urgent Care
During Office Hours: (978) 531-8713
Please call the office immediately. Every effort is made to see urgent cases as soon as possible.
After Hours: (978) 531-8713
Please call our main office number to reach the doctor on call.
- Please fill out all paper work prior to your appointment.
- Please bring in any previous medical history.
- Please bring a fresh stool sample about the size of a quarter. You can use a plastic bag or container to transport it.
- A fresh urine sample may be requested (collect and bring in within 4 hours). You can use a clean plastic cup or container inside a plastic bag to transport it.
- Please keep your pets safe and make sure they are properly restrained when you come in. (Dogs should be on a leash and cats should always be in carriers!)
- If your pet is nervous or anxious please let our staff know, so we can make accommodations to help ease their stress.
- Click here for “Tips on Getting your Cat to the Veterinarian”