There are two options available for boarding your pet.
- Borash Veterinary Clinic offers boarding for all animals. Our boarding policy is below to help answer any questions. We are happy to accommodate animals that have unique medical needs.
- The Four Seasons Pet Resort, which is located right behind us, offers additional pet care services, including: boarding, large outdoor play yards, daycare and separate “Liitle Angels” wing for smaller dogs. Visit them online at http://www.fourseasonpets.com or call (978) 531-7213 for more information.
Borash Veterinary Clinic Boarding
- Secure, individual, indoor dog runs
- Separate quiet area for cats
- Temperature controlled rooms
- Strict disinfection protocol followed
- Fenced enclosure for safe dog walking and exercising
- Special diet & medication schedules accommodated
- All animals are examined prior to entry and all immunizations are current
Dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper (DHPP), and Kennel Cough vaccines. They also need to have a negative fecal test, a negative heartworm test, be on heartworm prevention, and have a current dose of an approved topical flea preventative.
All cats must be current on Rabies, and Distemper (FVRCP) vaccinations, have a negative Leukemia / FIV test, a negative fecal examination, and have current dose of an approved topical flea preventative
Vaccinations can be updated at the time of the visit, or ideally ahead of time.
Bedding, toys, and dishes are provided. We prefer personal items not accompany your pet.
Daily medication schedules can be accommodated, there is an additional fee. Please bring your pets prescription with you.
A complimentary bath in included in 5 days or more of boarding for dogs. Our groomer can provide you with an estimate for a full grooming if needed.
In the event you cannot be reached at the contact numbers listed, rest assured, Borash Veterinary Clinic will take all reasonable actions to ensure the health and safety of your pet.
For new patients boarding with us, we do charge an office visit fee.
There is an examination fee for animals that are not current on vaccinations.
The boarding fees are charged per day (i.e. for the first and last day, regardless of what time the animal is picked up.)
Please let us know when you anticipate picking your pet up to help us expedite the process.
Pickups are available during our regular business hours.