- Annual Physicals
- Sick Visits
- Urgent Care
- Emergency Care
- Second Opinions / Consultations
- Health certificates for traveling
Wellness / Preventative Care
- Heartworm / Lyme screening
- Leukemia /FIV screening
- Parasite screening
- Disease prevention programs
- Spays & neuters
- Laser surgery
- Orthopedic procedures
- Soft Tissue Procedures
- Digital Dental Radiographs
- Dental Extractions
- Root Canal Therapy
- At home care
- Digital Radiographs
- Laser Therapy
Scheduled appointment times are recommended for appointments
Monday – 8:00am-6:00pm
Tuesday – 8:00am-6:00pm
Wednesday – 8:00am-6:00pm
Thursday – 8:00am-7:00pm
Friday – 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am-2:00pm
Sunday – Closed
- Four Seasons Pet Resort Easy is available for early drop off & late pick up during the week, Their hours are 6:00am-8:00pm Monday through Friday, your pet can be transfered when we open/close
- Quick admits available for most services if all forms are printed, filled out at home, and brought in with your pet the same day. Be sure to leave a phone number where you can be reached during the day
Emergencies/ Urgent Care
During Office Hours: (978) 531-8713
Please call the office immediately. Every effort is made to see urgent cases as soon as possible.
After Hours: (978) 531-8713
Please call our main office number to reach the veterinarian on call.
ASPCA Poison Control 1-888-426-4435
- Please fill out all forms requested and bring in the day of your appointment.
- Please bring in any previous history you have for your pet.
- Please bring a stool sample to screen for parasites.
- . A urine sample may be requested also depending on your pets age and medical conditions.
- Please make sure your pets are properly restrained when you come in. Dogs should be on a leash and cats should always be in carriers!
- If your pet is nervous or anxious please let our staff know, so we can make accommodations to help ease the stress.
- Click here for tips on “Traveling with your cat to the vet”